Video: Customers Don’t Buy on Price
Posted March 16, 2015 by Ryan Estis in Sales
- How did I add value today?
- How will I be remembered?
I have learned to think in terms of customer outcomes: what results I bring for customers, what they learn, and how they feel.
In today’s world, it’s up to you to create and execute around a value proposition that is authentic, differentiated and compelling. Think customers buy based on price? Think again.
In the video below, I prove that customers don’t buy on price — starting with their morning coffee. They buy from companies that deliver value and a consistent, quality experience.
VIDEO: Customers Don’t Buy on Price
Ryan Estis helps companies and individual contributors embrace change and achieve breakthrough performance. Each live event blends original research with compelling stories that move participants to take action. Ryan has 20 years of business experience working with the world’s best brands to initiate change, inspire innovation and deliver growth. Learn more about Ryan Estis.
About The Author
Ryan Estis is a Keynote Speaker & Management Consultant blogging about business performance.
Speaking Preview Video
Subscribe to the Blog
- Do Customers Respond To Your Email Pitch?
- How to Get the Most Out of Feedback
- Managing Mystique: How Ritz-Carlton Delivers Amazing Customer Service
- How to Shorten the Sales Cycle
- 9 Leadership Lessons from the Best Boss I Ever Had
- Blowing Up the Performance Review: Interview with Adobe’s Donna Morris
- This Is What Happened When I Completely Changed My Approach to Sales
- Business Can Turn On A Dime
- 5 Keys to More Persuasive Communication
- The Transition from Top Producer to Sales Leader