Engage. Inspire. Empower. Join us.
Today’s post is an invitation to join our FREE webinar event next week.
The objective of this webinar event will be to provide actionable content that today’s business leader can leverage to improve morale and elevate performance. We will provide a state of the union with the current data set from Modern Survey research related to employee engagement and discuss the implications and agenda necessary for moving forward.
We are doing this because job satisfaction has approached 20 year lows. Because our employee population is overwhelmed, exhausted and unnerved by the sea of change that is today’s new reality. Because productivity and performance declines should be expected unless we adjust our approach to work style design and leadership. Because we can do better.
We will introduce data and trends we believe to be worthy of consideration and hope to contribute to this important conversation in a relevant way. I’ll be teaming up with Modern Survey President, Don MacPherson to deliver our message about what today’s leader can do next Tuesday, at 11:00 a.m. CST. We hope you can join us. Did I mention, it’s free?
About The Author
Ryan Estis is a Keynote Speaker & Management Consultant blogging about business performance.
Speaking Preview Video
Subscribe to the Blog
- Do Customers Respond To Your Email Pitch?
- How to Get the Most Out of Feedback
- Managing Mystique: How Ritz-Carlton Delivers Amazing Customer Service
- How to Shorten the Sales Cycle
- 9 Leadership Lessons from the Best Boss I Ever Had
- Blowing Up the Performance Review: Interview with Adobe’s Donna Morris
- This Is What Happened When I Completely Changed My Approach to Sales
- Business Can Turn On A Dime
- 5 Keys to More Persuasive Communication
- The Transition from Top Producer to Sales Leader