I wanted to share some of my favorite links I came across this week, including some advice on social media, building a brand and entrepreneurship. What stories caught your eye? Share your picks in the comments.
- Richard Branson: how to build a brand. Virgin.com: “I’ve never thought of myself as a businessman, I’ve just come across situations in life where I’ve thought ‘dammit, we can do so much better than this!'”
- I Knew I Had a Great Idea When… Inc.com: “Starting a business is a bit like falling in love. You make a few initial forays into a relationship, then at some point you realize you have something real and lasting.”
- 29 LinkedIn Tips Everyone Should Use TalentHQ.com: “While the membership and network continue to grow, focus on the value of your network – that only you can create and deliver,” writes Jason Buss. “Follow these 29 steps and you’ll quickly separate yourself from a majority of the sites’ users.”
About The Author
Ryan Estis is a Keynote Speaker & Management Consultant blogging about business performance.
Speaking Preview Video
Subscribe to the Blog
- Do Customers Respond To Your Email Pitch?
- How to Get the Most Out of Feedback
- Managing Mystique: How Ritz-Carlton Delivers Amazing Customer Service
- How to Shorten the Sales Cycle
- 9 Leadership Lessons from the Best Boss I Ever Had
- Blowing Up the Performance Review: Interview with Adobe’s Donna Morris
- This Is What Happened When I Completely Changed My Approach to Sales
- Business Can Turn On A Dime
- 5 Keys to More Persuasive Communication
- The Transition from Top Producer to Sales Leader