Understanding the How Advantage
Did I help somebody today without expecting anything in return?
How will I be remembered by the people I worked with today?
In the video below, I talk about how asking yourself these two questions can help business leaders view their performance in terms of how others experience it. This is the heart and soul of the How Advantage. Even a company that offers the same product at the same price as its competitors can distinguish themselves by how they do business
Tags: How Advantage
About The Author
Ryan Estis is a Keynote Speaker & Management Consultant blogging about business performance.
Speaking Preview Video
Subscribe to the Blog
- Do Customers Respond To Your Email Pitch?
- How to Get the Most Out of Feedback
- Managing Mystique: How Ritz-Carlton Delivers Amazing Customer Service
- How to Shorten the Sales Cycle
- 9 Leadership Lessons from the Best Boss I Ever Had
- Blowing Up the Performance Review: Interview with Adobe’s Donna Morris
- This Is What Happened When I Completely Changed My Approach to Sales
- Business Can Turn On A Dime
- The Transition from Top Producer to Sales Leader
- 5 Keys to More Persuasive Communication