Be The Change You Want To See In Others
Posted September 12, 2011 by Ryan Estis in Leadership
This week we will be talking about Next Level Leadership in Maine and Texas. We will examine keys to accelerating breakthrough performance through people strategy. Even better, we will work through some specific examples of Next Level Leadership in action.
One theme we will examine closely is accountability.
Not necessarily the ability to hold others accountable, but rather the self discipline to lead by doing. To set the example. To be accountable to those you serve.
Increasingly, earning the emotional commitment and discretionary effort of high potential performers requires trust, confidence and collaboration that fosters clearly defined expectations and alignment around purpose and performance.
It also requires a BIG leadership contribution.
Progressive leaders focus closely on what they do (contribute) and how they do it.
Be the change you want to see in others.
About The Author
Ryan Estis is a Keynote Speaker & Management Consultant blogging about business performance.
Speaking Preview Video
Subscribe to the Blog
- Do Customers Respond To Your Email Pitch?
- How to Get the Most Out of Feedback
- Managing Mystique: How Ritz-Carlton Delivers Amazing Customer Service
- How to Shorten the Sales Cycle
- 9 Leadership Lessons from the Best Boss I Ever Had
- Blowing Up the Performance Review: Interview with Adobe’s Donna Morris
- This Is What Happened When I Completely Changed My Approach to Sales
- Business Can Turn On A Dime
- The Transition from Top Producer to Sales Leader
- When That Little Voice Whispers: This Is Stupid