Sharing Is Caring
Big news out of Facebook this week with the introduction of Graph Search, a new search tool for finding people, photos, places and interests in a way that is very different from web search. The social experience keeps shifting and becoming a whole lot more customized and personal.
We’re social creatures, and we’re inclined to share. Brand experience and business decisions are increasingly being shaped by the social graph. In the video below, I talk about how my own decision making is most heavily influenced by the people I trust. Your customers aren’t any different. Business works better when it’s more social.
Ryan Estis & Associates is a training and development organization helping companies, leaders, sellers and individual contributors embrace change and achieve breakthrough performance in the new economy. We offer keynotes, live classroom training and online learning that blends interaction, energy and actionable content designed to elevate performance. Contact us for programming inquiries and assistance determining the curriculum that could best support your learning and development objectives.
About The Author
Ryan Estis is a Keynote Speaker & Management Consultant blogging about business performance.
Speaking Preview Video
Subscribe to the Blog
- Do Customers Respond To Your Email Pitch?
- How to Get the Most Out of Feedback
- Managing Mystique: How Ritz-Carlton Delivers Amazing Customer Service
- How to Shorten the Sales Cycle
- 9 Leadership Lessons from the Best Boss I Ever Had
- Blowing Up the Performance Review: Interview with Adobe’s Donna Morris
- This Is What Happened When I Completely Changed My Approach to Sales
- 5 Keys to More Persuasive Communication
- Business Can Turn On A Dime
- The Transition from Top Producer to Sales Leader