6 Quick Tips for Every Sales Leader
Posted July 10, 2014 by Ryan Estis in Sales
Times have changed, and it’s time for sales leaders to take action.
Making basic changes to the way you manage and motivate your team can lead to big results. Sticking with the status quo means getting left behind.
To help you get started, I’m sharing 6 crucial tips for every sales leader in this short SlideShare:
For more sales ideas and inspiration, download the full ebook: Leading Breakthrough Sales Performance: How the world’s best brands are turning customer transformation into an opportunity for growth
Ryan Estis helps progressive companies embrace change, attack opportunity and achieve breakthrough performance. Delivering more than 75 live events annually, Ryan provides high-impact keynote presentations and professional development in partnership with the world’s best brands. Learn more about Ryan.
About The Author
Ryan Estis is a Keynote Speaker & Management Consultant blogging about business performance.
Speaking Preview Video
Subscribe to the Blog
- Do Customers Respond To Your Email Pitch?
- How to Get the Most Out of Feedback
- Managing Mystique: How Ritz-Carlton Delivers Amazing Customer Service
- How to Shorten the Sales Cycle
- 9 Leadership Lessons from the Best Boss I Ever Had
- Blowing Up the Performance Review: Interview with Adobe’s Donna Morris
- This Is What Happened When I Completely Changed My Approach to Sales
- Business Can Turn On A Dime
- The Transition from Top Producer to Sales Leader
- When That Little Voice Whispers: This Is Stupid