How Do I Get Started?
Change is hard, scary and uncomfortable. New ideas take time to develop, test and implement. We feel overwhelmed and strapped for time. It’s easier to just keep on keeping on. I get it. I’ve been there.
But now, more than ever, is the time to embrace change and to gain that competitive advantage – for your company and for yourself.
You need a plan. You need goals. You need a timeline. You need to be accountable to yourself. If you are struggling to make a change or to translate your ideas into action, try the TAN plan. It stands for Take Action Now, and in the video below, I talk about how this deceptively simple exercise can help you implement new and innovative ideas or make the changes you know you need to make.
About The Author
Ryan Estis is a Keynote Speaker & Management Consultant blogging about business performance.
Speaking Preview Video
Subscribe to the Blog
- Do Customers Respond To Your Email Pitch?
- How to Get the Most Out of Feedback
- Managing Mystique: How Ritz-Carlton Delivers Amazing Customer Service
- How to Shorten the Sales Cycle
- 9 Leadership Lessons from the Best Boss I Ever Had
- Blowing Up the Performance Review: Interview with Adobe’s Donna Morris
- This Is What Happened When I Completely Changed My Approach to Sales
- Business Can Turn On A Dime
- The Transition from Top Producer to Sales Leader
- When That Little Voice Whispers: This Is Stupid