Training Description: Collaborative Leadership is the capacity to engage people and group’s outside one’s formal control and inspire them to work toward common goals – despite difference in convictions, cultural values and operating norms.
The Collaborative Leadership workshop is an introduction to the evolution of leadership skills and strategy focused on delivering breakthrough business performance amid complex organizational structures and the constantly changing, ever challenging business landscape. We explore the leadership role in earning emotional commitment and effort around a common purpose and examine new tools, techniques and technology that pace with the evolving trend line in the way people connect, communicate and collaborate to accomplish meaningful results. Attendees will be offered ‘actionable content’ to help them determine when collaboration is useful, what barriers to collaboration exist in the organization and when it is better to avoid collaboration to achieve meaningful business outcomes.
The outcome of this course will be leaders that understand the value of collaboration and competencies necesssary to drive business performance in the new economy.
Learning objectives include:
- Understanding Collaboration
- Collaboration Barriers Explored
- Understanding The Modern Workforce: Key Factors Driving Employee Engagement
- Collaborative Leadership Style
- The Social Shift: The impact on the evolution of communication & connectedness
- Corporate Culture as a Competitive Advantage
- Generation Next: Insights into he new workforce