Wellness and personal growth have always been at the center of Ryan Estis’s approach to sales and leadership education, and our new Virtual Wellness Series is the next evolution of his holistic training model. This online series can serve as foundational support for your employee wellness initiative or as a powerful enhancement to your employee development.
Employee wellness has taken on increased importance during this uniquely challenging time. Two-thirds of people report increased stress during the pandemic, and 54% report feeling emotionally exhausted. When organizations invest in employee wellness programs, they are rewarded with greater productivity, lower absenteeism, reduced health spending costs, and deep savings on workers’ compensation and disability management claims costs.
The bottom line: Employee well being is mission-critical for organizations serious about growth, success and sustainability.
The Elements of Success
Our live, interactive program includes five modules offered once a month, complete with a curriculum grounded in original research on what employees need to thrive. We cover five critical areas of concentration, each of which can be tailored to your organization’s needs and wellness priorities:
- Peak Performance: Unleashing Your Potential Into the World
- Emotional Resilience: Responding to Change, Challenge & Adversity
- An Introduction to Mindfulness: The Art of Presence
- The Communication Revolution: Building High Trust High Value Relationships
- Fit for Service: An Introduction to Physical Wellness & Nutrition
Ryan understands the challenges business leaders and top performers are facing right now — because as a former Fortune 500 executive and current small business owner, he’s facing these same challenges himself. The exercises in each course are ones Ryan has embraced personally, and when combined with his engaging storytelling approach, they create a powerful learning experience that leaves a lasting impact.
Designed to Unleash Human Potential
This pandemic has created personal and professional challenges, and many business leaders are struggling to keep pace and our collective physical and mental health has taken a toll. Instead of expecting employees to fit personal lives around work, employers should change the workplace to support overall wellbeing, the 2021 Deloitte Global Human Capital Trends report argues. The report finds that “organizations that integrate well-being into the design of work at the individual, team, and organizational levels will build a sustainable future where workers can feel and perform at their best.”
Our virtual wellness series tackles those issues head-on, giving people the information and inspiration they need to care for themselves so they can show up ready to add value each day and prevent burnout. The program is particularly helpful for people in high-pressure roles, including teams of:
- B2B sales representatives
- Real estate agents
- Inside sales professionals
- Management consultants
- Law firm partners
- Insurance agents and brokers
- Sales leaders and managers
- Financial advisers
- Start-up founders
- Corporate executives
Ready for Today & Prepared for the Future
We’ve designed this engaging series to support your people at their place of highest need. Participants report experiencing immediate benefits to their wellbeing.
For more information on how we can improve your team’s wellbeing, contact us today.
- Renewed energy to tackle the demands of their work.
- Increased resilience in the face of rapid change.
- Improved focus even amid chaos and adversity.
- Strengthened commitment to the importance of self-care.
- Expanded perspective on embracing change, recovering from setbacks and finding the opportunities inside challenges.
- A customized action plan and system of accountability.