Thank you for the trust and vote of confidence. Welcome…
We were excited about last week being our best week ever.
Funny, the difference a week can make.
Momentum matters. In fact it makes all the difference in the world during the hard parts. That is why when it gets hard you have to keep going. One step at a time.
Put in the work.
A lesson a wise man shared with me a long time ago.
About The Author
Ryan Estis is a Keynote Speaker & Management Consultant blogging about business performance.
Speaking Preview Video
Subscribe to the Blog
- Do Customers Respond To Your Email Pitch?
- How to Get the Most Out of Feedback
- Managing Mystique: How Ritz-Carlton Delivers Amazing Customer Service
- How to Shorten the Sales Cycle
- 9 Leadership Lessons from the Best Boss I Ever Had
- Blowing Up the Performance Review: Interview with Adobe’s Donna Morris
- This Is What Happened When I Completely Changed My Approach to Sales
- Business Can Turn On A Dime
- The Transition from Top Producer to Sales Leader
- When That Little Voice Whispers: This Is Stupid