The Canadian Tour with Workopolis
We’ve added four dates to our 2010 Speaking Tour in partnership with Workopolis. We’ll be heading North to present during the Workopolis Strategic Recruitment Summit events. It’s been a few years since I’ve worked in Canada and look forward to stops in two of my favorite cities, Toronto and Vancouver. Then it’s off to Calgary for a final session.
We’ll talk about all things talent including the evolution of Employment Branding as part of a strategic talent life cycle performance plan. I look forward joining the outstanding panel Workopolis has assembled and contributing to this important conversation. It’s also a chance to catch up with some of my Canadian colleagues…hope you come out and join us!
About The Author
Ryan Estis is a Keynote Speaker & Management Consultant blogging about business performance.
Speaking Preview Video
Subscribe to the Blog
- Do Customers Respond To Your Email Pitch?
- How to Get the Most Out of Feedback
- Managing Mystique: How Ritz-Carlton Delivers Amazing Customer Service
- How to Shorten the Sales Cycle
- 9 Leadership Lessons from the Best Boss I Ever Had
- Blowing Up the Performance Review: Interview with Adobe’s Donna Morris
- This Is What Happened When I Completely Changed My Approach to Sales
- Business Can Turn On A Dime
- 5 Keys to More Persuasive Communication
- The Transition from Top Producer to Sales Leader