SHIFT: The Future of Work
Posted October 30, 2010 by Ryan Estis in Uncategorized
The world of work is experiencing a rapid transformation. Amid this sea of change exists extraordinary opportunity for leaders, managers and HR professionals who insert themselves into the trend line and embrace what is next and new.
I’ll be workshopping around this very notion and the Trends, Technology and Transformation shaping the Future of Work in the hometown this week at the Robert Half sponsored TCHRA Event.
If you are around Minneapolis join the conversation and earn 2.75 hours of strategic recertification credit. I am promising a little fun also!
Here is a little feedback from my new friends in Indianapolis in follow up to the Workshop we delivered in the Hoosier state last week and a content preview for Wednesday. Can’t wait!
About The Author
Ryan Estis is a Keynote Speaker & Management Consultant blogging about business performance.
Speaking Preview Video
Subscribe to the Blog
- Do Customers Respond To Your Email Pitch?
- How to Get the Most Out of Feedback
- Managing Mystique: How Ritz-Carlton Delivers Amazing Customer Service
- How to Shorten the Sales Cycle
- 9 Leadership Lessons from the Best Boss I Ever Had
- Blowing Up the Performance Review: Interview with Adobe’s Donna Morris
- This Is What Happened When I Completely Changed My Approach to Sales
- Business Can Turn On A Dime
- The Transition from Top Producer to Sales Leader
- When That Little Voice Whispers: This Is Stupid