Happy Birthday Mom
Posted April 26, 2011 by Ryan Estis in Uncategorized
Dear Mom, I wanted you to know that I am thinking about you today. I know you’ll be reading this. Supporting me the way you always have. Loving your family. Putting other people first. On this special day I wanted to say thank you. For being my example. For always listening and letting me learn. For your unconditional love. For the long talks and life lessons. For your warmth, kindness, compassion and generosity. Foll all you have done. For all you continue to do. For your strength. I am grateful and so very proud to be your son. I know that my path in life wouldn’t be possible without you. Without your guidance. Without your inspiration. Without your wisdom. I had the gift of growing up with the best Teacher I have ever known. I suppose every child you touched in the classroom shared that gift. You helped us all become better people. I won’t ever take it for granted. I hope today finds you smiling in the sun. Making art. Feeling loved. Happy Birthday.
About The Author
Ryan Estis is a Keynote Speaker & Management Consultant blogging about business performance.
Speaking Preview Video
Subscribe to the Blog
- Do Customers Respond To Your Email Pitch?
- How to Get the Most Out of Feedback
- Managing Mystique: How Ritz-Carlton Delivers Amazing Customer Service
- How to Shorten the Sales Cycle
- 9 Leadership Lessons from the Best Boss I Ever Had
- Blowing Up the Performance Review: Interview with Adobe’s Donna Morris
- This Is What Happened When I Completely Changed My Approach to Sales
- Business Can Turn On A Dime
- The Transition from Top Producer to Sales Leader
- 5 Keys to More Persuasive Communication