Forgiveness is powerful.
It can be a tremendous gift. It can relieve a tremendous burden.
It is almost always necessary for a relationship to endure.
We are human. We make mistakes. We let each other down.
Harboring resentment and holding on to a grudge simply erodes our ability to be the best of who we are. Angry is no way to work or live.
I can tell you it feels good to let go. Move forward. Think ahead.
I can tell you it will prove to be entirely more productive.
Give it generously. Receive it graciously.
You might just be surprised what happens next.
About The Author
Ryan Estis is a Keynote Speaker & Management Consultant blogging about business performance.
Speaking Preview Video
Subscribe to the Blog
- Do Customers Respond To Your Email Pitch?
- How to Get the Most Out of Feedback
- Managing Mystique: How Ritz-Carlton Delivers Amazing Customer Service
- How to Shorten the Sales Cycle
- 9 Leadership Lessons from the Best Boss I Ever Had
- Blowing Up the Performance Review: Interview with Adobe’s Donna Morris
- This Is What Happened When I Completely Changed My Approach to Sales
- Business Can Turn On A Dime
- The Transition from Top Producer to Sales Leader
- 5 Keys to More Persuasive Communication