Yesterday I was fortunate for the opportunity to provide the morning keynote on Employment Branding for Collaborate 2010 – the first Jobs2Web user conference. I enjoyed sharing the stage with a group of forward thinking practitioners and industry giants Lou Adler and J2W founder Doug Berg. I also couldn’t help but marvel at the astounding level of engagement, open sharing, synergy and success during this event. Collaborate was truly the perfect theme!
Jobs2Web continues to push the envelope on strategy, innovation and results for progressive organizations serious about leveraging technology and intelligence to Recruit Better. This week it was exciting to listen and learn about the powerful ROI they are delivering. Client presentations from Yum Brands, Microsoft, Lifetime Fitness and Mayo Clinic validated Jobs2Web as both a powerful business partner and clear industry leader. They continue to set the pace for delivering innovative Web 2.0 (or 3.0?) recruitment marketing solutions.
One of the most exciting client projects I’ve worked on in my new consultancy has been the Jobs2Web brand, unveiled this week at the user conference. I think the message platform and marketing tools resonated with the community in a compelling way! I will post a more complete case study in the near future but in the interim, here are two video’s our team produced in partnership with Jobs2Web.
Great week! Congratulations J2w!
About The Author
Ryan Estis is a Keynote Speaker & Management Consultant blogging about business performance.
Speaking Preview Video
Subscribe to the Blog
- Do Customers Respond To Your Email Pitch?
- How to Get the Most Out of Feedback
- Managing Mystique: How Ritz-Carlton Delivers Amazing Customer Service
- How to Shorten the Sales Cycle
- 9 Leadership Lessons from the Best Boss I Ever Had
- Blowing Up the Performance Review: Interview with Adobe’s Donna Morris
- This Is What Happened When I Completely Changed My Approach to Sales
- Business Can Turn On A Dime
- 5 Keys to More Persuasive Communication
- The Transition from Top Producer to Sales Leader