Bold Choice Movement
Posted May 27, 2011 by Ryan Estis in Uncategorized
“The choices you make and the one’s you don’t become you.” It is probably important to understand that indecision eventually becomes a decision. Waiting for the right moment. The stars to align. That perfect opportunity. That probably isn’t just around the corner. Maintenance is a specific choice. Often driven by fear and resistance. What if it doesn’t work out? What if it isn’t as good as what I have? What if I make a mistake? What if (fill in the blank)? Change is hard. The catalyst for big change is often a bold choice. Careers. Relationships. Life. “Bold choices take you where you are supposed to be.” If you are at an inflection point take a little inspiration from Willem Dafoe enclosed. Join the bold choice movement. I’ll take bold choices, action and mistakes over indecision and regret any day of the week.
About The Author
Ryan Estis is a Keynote Speaker & Management Consultant blogging about business performance.
Speaking Preview Video
Subscribe to the Blog
- Do Customers Respond To Your Email Pitch?
- How to Get the Most Out of Feedback
- Managing Mystique: How Ritz-Carlton Delivers Amazing Customer Service
- How to Shorten the Sales Cycle
- 9 Leadership Lessons from the Best Boss I Ever Had
- Blowing Up the Performance Review: Interview with Adobe’s Donna Morris
- This Is What Happened When I Completely Changed My Approach to Sales
- Business Can Turn On A Dime
- The Transition from Top Producer to Sales Leader
- When That Little Voice Whispers: This Is Stupid