This high-impact keynote examines the dramatic evolution in professional sales. Ryan, a former chief sales officer, dissects how the best sales organizations are meeting the expectations of more sophisticated and demanding customers.
This keynote can easily align with an existing sales methodology and demonstrates how an entirely new set of sales competencies are required to compete and win business in complex and competitive sales engagements. Ryan explores proven habits of today’s top producers. He challenges conventional sales wisdom and offers the audience practical ideas they can immediately leverage to drive business growth.
Earning attention, opportunity and partnership with today’s customer requires a sophisticated sales strategy. Ryan inspires sales organizations to work toward a new seller competency with a focus on category expertise and consultative skills.
The outcome of this keynote will be a sales organization more prepared to compete and win business in competitive and complex sales engagements.
- Explore the evolution of customer buying behavior.
- Study the shift in seller competency required to compete in the new economy.
- Learn the keys to building high-trust, high-value partnerships.
- Walk through sales preparedness and pre-call planning techniques.
- Discover the three key questions you should be asking to assess and earn customer commitment.