This program is approved for HRCI Strategic recertification credits.
This interactive training examines the new opportunity for human resources to make a high-impact contribution to the organization. Ryan explores data, trends and the latest thinking on how we work. He highlights what’s needed for HR to deliver talent strategy, workforce readiness and business performance.
As we prepare for new evolutions in the business landscape and workforce, our approach to human capital management has to transform. In this training, Ryan focuses on the evolving role of HR and introduces new techniques and technology that pace with evolving work and management trends.
This training will help HR professionals rethink their role and their opportunity to impact business performance and growth. This program is approved for HRCI strategic management credit and available as a keynote or half-day workshop.
- Examine evolving workforce insights and trends.
- Define Rock Star HR. What does it take to deliver impact today?
- Learn how HR can act from a position of influence to develop high-trust, high-value relationships with business partners.
- Rethink the HR value proposition.
- Address the impact of emerging technology and the next generation of workers