This keynote reviews how to cultivate a high-engagement, high-performance work culture. As we prepare for the next growth cycle in business, leaders need to understand the needs and expectations of the modern workforce. Ryan pushes back on conventional thinking with new research and case studies from category-leading companies that succeed at maximizing human potential and elevating performance.
To win in today’s market, you need a healthy organization: tuned-in employees, authentic leadership, open communication and trust. Leaders are called to cultivate the kind of workplace where people come first and performance and profit follow.
Most organizations leave too many opportunities on the table and waste a huge amount of their people’s potential. This keynote offers practical advice to help you reverse that trend.
After this keynote, audiences and organizations will understands what it takes to elevate engagement, unleash human potential and compete to win in the new world of work.
- Embrace change in the new economy.
- Learn from global workforce trends and forecasting from our research portfolio.
- Build high-trust, high-value relationships.
- Connect employees to a shared vision and set of values.
- Effectively use emerging technology to improve communication, culture and work life.