For an entire generation of business leaders the actions they take now and in the months ahead will define them and their companies. Navigating this defining moment in the short term and preparing to capture opportunity in the long term will require a healthy mindset, critical decision making and strong relationships.
During this interactive, virtual experience Ryan Estis will leverage both his proprietary research and personal experience leading a business through crisis and uncertainty. Ryan will review lessons learned and provide very specific and actionable insight participants can leverage to respond to the short-term challenges and create momentum to capitalize over time.
This customized, interactive, virtual experience will provide leaders the continuing education they need to thrive in this next normal, and every leader participating will receive a complimentary copy of our eBook, Adapt & Thrive.
- Downturn psychology and the window of opportunity
- The character traits of a “Futuremaker” & making the future happen
- Coaching mindset and emotional resilience amid uncertainty
- Drivers of engagement and emotional commitment
- Keys to effective leadership communication during a crisis
- True North leadership questions that create impact