New Research: What Motivates Salespeople
Posted July 17, 2015 by Ryan Estis in Sales
True or false: Salespeople are motivated differently than non-salespeople?
The answer is “true,” according to new research I recently completed in partnership with Modern Survey.
For sales leaders to effectively motivate their teams, they need to know what drives salespeople to perform. On August 3, Modern Survey President and Co-Founder Don MacPherson and I will be presenting our latest research in a webinar.
Join us to learn from the results of the 2015 U.S. Sales Engagement Study. We’ll discuss:
- What motivates salespeople.
- Why creativity is such an important skill in sales.
- Why salespeople are nearly twice as likely to be looking for a job at another organization than non-salespeople.
Looking for additional reading? Download my ebook, Leading Breakthrough Sales Performance.
Ryan Estis helps companies and individual contributors embrace change and achieve breakthrough performance. Each live event blends original research with compelling stories that move participants to take action. Ryan has 20 years of business experience working with the world’s best brands to initiate change, inspire innovation and deliver growth. Learn more about Ryan Estis.
About The Author
Ryan Estis is a Keynote Speaker & Management Consultant blogging about business performance.
Speaking Preview Video
Subscribe to the Blog
- Do Customers Respond To Your Email Pitch?
- How to Get the Most Out of Feedback
- Managing Mystique: How Ritz-Carlton Delivers Amazing Customer Service
- How to Shorten the Sales Cycle
- 9 Leadership Lessons from the Best Boss I Ever Had
- Blowing Up the Performance Review: Interview with Adobe’s Donna Morris
- This Is What Happened When I Completely Changed My Approach to Sales
- 5 Keys to More Persuasive Communication
- Business Can Turn On A Dime
- The Transition from Top Producer to Sales Leader