Posted October 10, 2011 by Ryan Estis in News
I always feel especially good about any opportunity to work in the hometown. The shots are from my keynote last week at the annual MNSHRM State Conference. Tomorrow I have the priviledge of opening the 2011 Work/Life & Flexibility Expo. If you are in the Twin Cities it isn’t too late to join us! Hope to see you in the morning!
About The Author
Ryan Estis is a Keynote Speaker & Management Consultant blogging about business performance.
Speaking Preview Video
Subscribe to the Blog
- Do Customers Respond To Your Email Pitch?
- How to Get the Most Out of Feedback
- Managing Mystique: How Ritz-Carlton Delivers Amazing Customer Service
- How to Shorten the Sales Cycle
- 9 Leadership Lessons from the Best Boss I Ever Had
- Blowing Up the Performance Review: Interview with Adobe’s Donna Morris
- This Is What Happened When I Completely Changed My Approach to Sales
- Business Can Turn On A Dime
- The Transition from Top Producer to Sales Leader
- When That Little Voice Whispers: This Is Stupid