What if I am not good enough?
What if I don’t make enough money?
What if my timing is way off?
What if I hurt my reputation?
What if this is a mistake?
What if I fail?
What if I am good enough?
What if I make mistakes, recover quickly, learn valuable lessons and improve greatly?
What if whenever it seems too hard the gift of help and support appear?
What if I keep going, get better, gain momentum and embrace the change and challenge for who it makes me?
What if when I align to my personal purpose I find peace and happiness?
What if I succeed beyond the limits of what I ever possibly could have imagined?
The future isn’t written or cast in stone. We contribute to it’s evolution and alter it’s course daily. How you think about it, frame opportunities and subsequently take action is a personal choice each of us gets to make.
Paying close attention to those thoughts and our own internal dialogue is important.
As Mahatma Ghandi so eloquently stated:
“Watch your thoughts, for they become words.
Watch your words, for they become actions.
Watch your actions, for they become habits.
Watch your habits, for they become character.
Watch your character, for it becomes your destiny.”
About The Author
Ryan Estis is a Keynote Speaker & Management Consultant blogging about business performance.
Speaking Preview Video
Subscribe to the Blog
- Do Customers Respond To Your Email Pitch?
- How to Get the Most Out of Feedback
- Managing Mystique: How Ritz-Carlton Delivers Amazing Customer Service
- How to Shorten the Sales Cycle
- 9 Leadership Lessons from the Best Boss I Ever Had
- Blowing Up the Performance Review: Interview with Adobe’s Donna Morris
- This Is What Happened When I Completely Changed My Approach to Sales
- Business Can Turn On A Dime
- The Transition from Top Producer to Sales Leader
- When That Little Voice Whispers: This Is Stupid