Best of Breed 2013: Leading Breakthrough Sales Performance
Two weeks ago I had the opportunity to give a talk at the 2013 Best of Breed Conference. I spoke about the future sales model IT integrators must develop, the leadership skills required to build new cultures, and the new partnerships that must be forged to move forward.
The best part about being asked to speak at this event was participating. I was fortunate to have the opportunity to attend sessions with Michael Dell, Meg Whitman, Robert Herjavec and Tim Sanders. It was a powerful lineup jam-packed with progressive ideas and insights about technology and the future of the IT channel.
I personally walked out with pages of notes and thought you would also benefit from sitting in on this experience. For a short period of time you can. CRN is running a stream of the event keynotes, including my talk on Leading Breakthrough Sales Performance. Check it out on the following link: CRN’s Coverage of the Best of Breed Conference 2013
My complete keynote follows. Hope you enjoy!
Ryan Estis & Associates is a training and development organization helping companies, leaders, sales people and individual contributors embrace change and achieve breakthrough performance in the new economy. We offer keynotes, live classroom training and online learning that blends interaction, energy and actionable content designed to elevate performance. Contact us for programming inquiries and assistance determining the curriculum that could best support your learning and development objectives.
About The Author
Ryan Estis is a Keynote Speaker & Management Consultant blogging about business performance.
Speaking Preview Video
Subscribe to the Blog
- Do Customers Respond To Your Email Pitch?
- How to Get the Most Out of Feedback
- Managing Mystique: How Ritz-Carlton Delivers Amazing Customer Service
- How to Shorten the Sales Cycle
- 9 Leadership Lessons from the Best Boss I Ever Had
- Blowing Up the Performance Review: Interview with Adobe’s Donna Morris
- This Is What Happened When I Completely Changed My Approach to Sales
- Business Can Turn On A Dime
- The Transition from Top Producer to Sales Leader
- 5 Keys to More Persuasive Communication