Webinar: Leading Breakthrough Sales Performance
Last month, Modern Survey President Don MacPherson and I hosted a one-hour webinar in which we answered this question and shared insights from our new research study on employee engagement in the sales function.
Due to the overwhelming response we got the first time around, we’re repeating this webinar Tuesday, Jan. 20 This won’t be recorded or produced for distribution, so be sure to attend it live!
- The evolving expectations of today’s top sales producers.
- The key drivers of salespeople’s engagement and performance.
- What steps leaders can take right now to to build a sales culture that’s a catalyst for breakthrough growth.
If you’re a revenue leader looking to jumpstart sales performance in 2015 or an HR leader looking for ways to motivate your company’s sales team, join us to better understand the evolving expectations of today’s top sales producers and what you can do right now to improve their engagement and performance.
Ryan Estis helps companies and individual contributors embrace change and achieve breakthrough performance. Each live event blends original research with compelling stories that move participants to take action. Ryan has 20 years of business experience working with the world’s best brands to initiate change, inspire innovation and deliver growth. Learn more about Ryan Estis.
About The Author
Ryan Estis is a Keynote Speaker & Management Consultant blogging about business performance.
Speaking Preview Video
Subscribe to the Blog
- Do Customers Respond To Your Email Pitch?
- How to Get the Most Out of Feedback
- Managing Mystique: How Ritz-Carlton Delivers Amazing Customer Service
- How to Shorten the Sales Cycle
- 9 Leadership Lessons from the Best Boss I Ever Had
- Blowing Up the Performance Review: Interview with Adobe’s Donna Morris
- This Is What Happened When I Completely Changed My Approach to Sales
- Business Can Turn On A Dime
- The Transition from Top Producer to Sales Leader
- 5 Keys to More Persuasive Communication