Tomorrow morning I am giving a keynote at the Milwaukee Zoo. A first for me! I haven’t been in years…my nieces and nephews love the animals and I am actually pretty excited to check it out.
I’ll spend the morning talking about how to build a ‘Passion Culture‘. Where people give at the office because they genuinely want to…not because they have to. There is an enormous opportunity for Managers, Leaders and HR Professionals to tap into the passion and potential that lies dormant in so many of our organizations…before it exits the building. Or perhaps even worse, throws in the towel while still hanging around to collect a check every two weeks. In an economic environment where The Best Talent Wins making people the priority simply makes sense. Convincing the C Suite to invest appropriately might pose a challenge…..but it shouldn’t…and we’ll talk about it tomorrow.
Hope the zoo doesn’t mind me bringing The Whistle!
About The Author
Ryan Estis is a Keynote Speaker & Management Consultant blogging about business performance.
Speaking Preview Video
Subscribe to the Blog
- Do Customers Respond To Your Email Pitch?
- How to Get the Most Out of Feedback
- Managing Mystique: How Ritz-Carlton Delivers Amazing Customer Service
- How to Shorten the Sales Cycle
- 9 Leadership Lessons from the Best Boss I Ever Had
- Blowing Up the Performance Review: Interview with Adobe’s Donna Morris
- This Is What Happened When I Completely Changed My Approach to Sales
- Business Can Turn On A Dime
- The Transition from Top Producer to Sales Leader
- When That Little Voice Whispers: This Is Stupid