Engage. Inspire. Empower. Join Us.
Today’s post is an invitation to join our FREE webinar event Thursday April 12, 2012.
The objective of this webinar will be to provide actionable content that today’s business leader can leverage to elevate productivity and performance. We will provide a state of the union with the current data set from Modern Survey research related to employee engagement and discuss the implications and agenda necessary for moving forward.
We will introduce data and trends we believe to be worthy of consideration and hope to contribute to the work you are doing in a relevant way. I’ll be teaming up with colleague, collaborator and Modern Survey President, Don MacPherson to deliver our message about what today’s leader can do this Thursday, at 11:00 a.m. CST. We hope you can join us. Did I mention, it’s free?
Here is a little excerpt from Don and I discussing engagement circa 2010. The world has changed. So has the data. We look forward an update this Thursday.
About The Author
Ryan Estis is a Keynote Speaker & Management Consultant blogging about business performance.
Speaking Preview Video
Subscribe to the Blog
- Do Customers Respond To Your Email Pitch?
- How to Get the Most Out of Feedback
- Managing Mystique: How Ritz-Carlton Delivers Amazing Customer Service
- How to Shorten the Sales Cycle
- 9 Leadership Lessons from the Best Boss I Ever Had
- Blowing Up the Performance Review: Interview with Adobe’s Donna Morris
- This Is What Happened When I Completely Changed My Approach to Sales
- Business Can Turn On A Dime
- The Transition from Top Producer to Sales Leader
- When That Little Voice Whispers: This Is Stupid