Tapping the Collective Consciousness
Customers are changing, the marketplace is changing, the competition is changing. What does that mean for corporate strategy and forecasting? It means executive teams can’t go into board rooms, shut the door, and determine all the right moves to deliver the best strategy for the business. That just doesn’t work anymore.
Good ideas are everywhere and I recently had the opportunity sit down with keynote speaker and collaborator Seth Mattison to talk through how leaders can open the lines of communication inside an organization, tap into employees’ best thinking and bring forward the very best ideas to fuel creativity, innovation and growth.
How can leaders and managers identify important changes and trends? How can we listen to everyone inside an organization to find good ideas? Check out the enclosed video, where Seth and I explore the topic further.
Ryan Estis & Associates is a training and development organization helping companies, leaders, sales people and individual contributors embrace change and achieve breakthrough performance in the new economy. We offer keynotes, live classroom training and online learning that blends interaction, energy and actionable content designed to elevate performance. Contact us for programming inquiries and assistance determining the curriculum that could best support your learning and development objectives.
About The Author
Ryan Estis is a Keynote Speaker & Management Consultant blogging about business performance.
Speaking Preview Video
Subscribe to the Blog
- Do Customers Respond To Your Email Pitch?
- How to Get the Most Out of Feedback
- Managing Mystique: How Ritz-Carlton Delivers Amazing Customer Service
- How to Shorten the Sales Cycle
- 9 Leadership Lessons from the Best Boss I Ever Had
- Blowing Up the Performance Review: Interview with Adobe’s Donna Morris
- This Is What Happened When I Completely Changed My Approach to Sales
- Business Can Turn On A Dime
- 5 Keys to More Persuasive Communication
- The Transition from Top Producer to Sales Leader