How to Meet People Where They Are
Posted February 18, 2014 by Ryan Estis in Communications
Today’s business landscape can feel overwhelming. There’s a lot of new technology to keep up with, and that technology is keeping us connected around the clock. When people ask us how we’re doing, our default answer is “busy.”
We touch on big questions like:
How can business leaders find balance while managing all of the information available to them?
How can you meet employees and customers where they are — without losing who you are?
How should professionals of all ages adapt to changing technology, a shifting workforce and new customer preferences?
Watch the video, then weigh in.
Ryan Estis & Associates is a training and development organization helping companies, leaders, sales people and individual contributors embrace change and achieve breakthrough performance in the new economy. We offer keynotes, live classroom training and online learning that blends interaction, energy and actionable content designed to elevate performance. Contact us for programming inquiries and assistance determining the curriculum that could best support your learning and development objectives.
About The Author
Ryan Estis is a Keynote Speaker & Management Consultant blogging about business performance.
Speaking Preview Video
Subscribe to the Blog
- Do Customers Respond To Your Email Pitch?
- How to Get the Most Out of Feedback
- Managing Mystique: How Ritz-Carlton Delivers Amazing Customer Service
- How to Shorten the Sales Cycle
- 9 Leadership Lessons from the Best Boss I Ever Had
- Blowing Up the Performance Review: Interview with Adobe’s Donna Morris
- This Is What Happened When I Completely Changed My Approach to Sales
- Business Can Turn On A Dime
- 5 Keys to More Persuasive Communication
- The Transition from Top Producer to Sales Leader