Would You Hire That Person Again?
Knowing what I know now, would I hire this person again? Is this the best person for the job?
A pretty straightforward two question self assessment for leaders to consider — and not just at quarterly review time.
The answers help inform the kind of performance conversations you need to have. The best leaders have the discipline to have hard conversations and confront issues of under performance, consistently. Accountability is the clear path to a culture of high performance.
Culture is a reflection of how we lead. Hope you enjoy the enclosed video!
About The Author
Ryan Estis is a Keynote Speaker & Management Consultant blogging about business performance.
Speaking Preview Video
Subscribe to the Blog
- Do Customers Respond To Your Email Pitch?
- How to Get the Most Out of Feedback
- Managing Mystique: How Ritz-Carlton Delivers Amazing Customer Service
- How to Shorten the Sales Cycle
- 9 Leadership Lessons from the Best Boss I Ever Had
- Blowing Up the Performance Review: Interview with Adobe’s Donna Morris
- This Is What Happened When I Completely Changed My Approach to Sales
- Business Can Turn On A Dime
- The Transition from Top Producer to Sales Leader
- 5 Keys to More Persuasive Communication