Is Social Media a Waste of Time?
Almost every company we work with is trying to master social media — the process of figuring out what works and what doesn’t is often confusing and contradictory. You can’t automate relationships but the new promise is that business works better when it’s more social. Agree?
Does social media really afford us a new, robust set of business tools? Or are we finding another way to waste time? I try my best to answer that question in the enclosed video.
Tags: Social Media
About The Author
Ryan Estis is a Keynote Speaker & Management Consultant blogging about business performance.
Speaking Preview Video
Subscribe to the Blog
- Do Customers Respond To Your Email Pitch?
- How to Get the Most Out of Feedback
- Managing Mystique: How Ritz-Carlton Delivers Amazing Customer Service
- How to Shorten the Sales Cycle
- 9 Leadership Lessons from the Best Boss I Ever Had
- Blowing Up the Performance Review: Interview with Adobe’s Donna Morris
- This Is What Happened When I Completely Changed My Approach to Sales
- Business Can Turn On A Dime
- The Transition from Top Producer to Sales Leader
- 5 Keys to More Persuasive Communication