Thank You Steve
When a legend walks away we take a moment. To honor their contribution. Acknowledge their impact. Pay tribute to their legacy. Steve was simply THE CEO of our generation. Innovative. Fearless. Passionate. He set out to change the world. He succeeded. I live the iLife. I also learned valuable lessons about living my own life from his touching commencement speech to the graduating class of Stanford in 2005. The speech is called, ‘How To Live Before You Die’. I watched it again today. I am inspired. Thank you Steve.
About The Author
Ryan Estis is a Keynote Speaker & Management Consultant blogging about business performance.
Speaking Preview Video
Subscribe to the Blog
- Do Customers Respond To Your Email Pitch?
- How to Get the Most Out of Feedback
- Managing Mystique: How Ritz-Carlton Delivers Amazing Customer Service
- How to Shorten the Sales Cycle
- 9 Leadership Lessons from the Best Boss I Ever Had
- Blowing Up the Performance Review: Interview with Adobe’s Donna Morris
- This Is What Happened When I Completely Changed My Approach to Sales
- 5 Keys to More Persuasive Communication
- Business Can Turn On A Dime
- The Transition from Top Producer to Sales Leader