Illustrating Insights: GXS Sales Kickoff
Posted February 13, 2014 by Ryan Estis in Brand
Last week, I keynoted the GXS 2014 Sales Kickoff supporting the company’s global sales organization. The theme of the event: Get Superpowered.
The GXS sales team has momentum and is primed for a very BIG 2014. I was excited to help kick off their annual meeting and share a few insights for embracing change and understanding evolving customer expectations in support of their go-to-market strategy.
During my talk, Kelly from Kingman Ink graphically recorded my keynote. (Click the image above to view a full-size version.) I love the idea of using real-time illustrations to capture meeting content. Kelly records keynotes and other live conversations for a wide variety of meetings and events. Her illustrations add a lot to the experience and the output beats the traditional approach to capturing insights from a meeting.
Thanks, Kelly, for the excellent alternative to traditional (and boring) white board brainstorming and idea capture!
Ryan Estis & Associates is a training and development organization helping companies, leaders, sales people and individual contributors embrace change and achieve breakthrough performance in the new economy. We offer keynotes, live classroom training and online learning that blends interaction, energy and actionable content designed to elevate performance. Contact us for programming inquiries and assistance determining the curriculum that could best support your learning and development objectives.
About The Author
Ryan Estis is a Keynote Speaker & Management Consultant blogging about business performance.
Speaking Preview Video
Subscribe to the Blog
- Do Customers Respond To Your Email Pitch?
- How to Get the Most Out of Feedback
- Managing Mystique: How Ritz-Carlton Delivers Amazing Customer Service
- How to Shorten the Sales Cycle
- 9 Leadership Lessons from the Best Boss I Ever Had
- Blowing Up the Performance Review: Interview with Adobe’s Donna Morris
- This Is What Happened When I Completely Changed My Approach to Sales
- Business Can Turn On A Dime
- The Transition from Top Producer to Sales Leader
- 5 Keys to More Persuasive Communication