If every picture tells a story…this is mine.
At least over the last 90 days. Q2. What a fun ride it has been. I am reflecting early. The last two stops of the quarter are South Beach and Vegas. A little celebration may be in order. Q1 was a tough stretch. Life. Lessons. Q2 was a great stretch. Life. Lessons. A team of people helped me cross that bridge. I won’t ever forget. Thank you. I keep reminding myself to occasionally look back and enjoy the view. Here is what it look liked in Q2. At least a few highlights anyway. Almost halftime. Feeling ready.
About The Author
Ryan Estis is a Keynote Speaker & Management Consultant blogging about business performance.
Speaking Preview Video
Subscribe to the Blog
- Do Customers Respond To Your Email Pitch?
- How to Get the Most Out of Feedback
- Managing Mystique: How Ritz-Carlton Delivers Amazing Customer Service
- How to Shorten the Sales Cycle
- 9 Leadership Lessons from the Best Boss I Ever Had
- Blowing Up the Performance Review: Interview with Adobe’s Donna Morris
- This Is What Happened When I Completely Changed My Approach to Sales
- Business Can Turn On A Dime
- The Transition from Top Producer to Sales Leader
- 5 Keys to More Persuasive Communication