How Motorola Solutions Is Innovating to Improve the Customer Experience
Posted October 16, 2014 by Ryan Estis in Brand
If you read my blog even occasionally, you know that I’m obsessed with finding and sharing ways that companies are responding to big customer changes. No matter what industry you’re in, customers are changing — fast.
I write and talk about how you can evolve in response to customer transformation, and what I love most about my job is working with companies that are walking that talk and responding with disruptive innovation.
In working with Motorola I’ve seen first-hand how they are leveraging technology to drive innovation and improve the customer experience.
Next week, I’m joining the Motorola team to help launch their new mobile computer. This new technology will make business more connected and better-equipped to serve today’s empowered customers.
VIDEO: On October 21st, Find Out Why the Right Device Makes All the Difference on YouTube
Ryan Estis helps progressive companies embrace change, attack opportunity and achieve breakthrough performance. Delivering more than 75 live events annually, Ryan provides high-impact keynote presentations and professional development in partnership with the world’s best brands. Learn more about Ryan.
About The Author
Ryan Estis is a Keynote Speaker & Management Consultant blogging about business performance.
Speaking Preview Video
Subscribe to the Blog
- Do Customers Respond To Your Email Pitch?
- How to Get the Most Out of Feedback
- Managing Mystique: How Ritz-Carlton Delivers Amazing Customer Service
- How to Shorten the Sales Cycle
- 9 Leadership Lessons from the Best Boss I Ever Had
- Blowing Up the Performance Review: Interview with Adobe’s Donna Morris
- This Is What Happened When I Completely Changed My Approach to Sales
- Business Can Turn On A Dime
- 5 Keys to More Persuasive Communication
- The Transition from Top Producer to Sales Leader