Call Me Maybe Recruiting Video
I met Jennifer Darby Metzger last week while attending the ERA Presidents Circle event. Jen is a Top Producer.
That means she takes her work seriously. Herself and the team? Well, let’s say they know how to have a little fun.
They wanted to convey that work hard/play hard culture to potential new agent hires. I think they accomplished that objective in the enclosed recruiting video inspired by the “Call Me Maybe” parody sensation.
She shared the video with me and I thought it was worth sharing with you.
Ironically when the video was being produced Jen “wasn’t quite sure where we were going with the video” and thought that “if the result was simply creating an element of “fun” in the office that was good enough.”
The finished product served as a reminder of how great the work culture with her company is and she decided to use the video to recruit new agents. Results? In her own words…
“The reaction has been terrific! Agents have commented they love the video and we’ve had the opportunity to meet with more high potential agent hires in the last few months than any time previously. Bottom line is that it works!”
Call her. Definitely. I can’t wait to see what they do with their value proposition!
I can’t seem to get the song out of my head. Have a great weekend!
About The Author
Ryan Estis is a Keynote Speaker & Management Consultant blogging about business performance.
Speaking Preview Video
Subscribe to the Blog
- Do Customers Respond To Your Email Pitch?
- How to Get the Most Out of Feedback
- Managing Mystique: How Ritz-Carlton Delivers Amazing Customer Service
- How to Shorten the Sales Cycle
- 9 Leadership Lessons from the Best Boss I Ever Had
- Blowing Up the Performance Review: Interview with Adobe’s Donna Morris
- This Is What Happened When I Completely Changed My Approach to Sales
- 5 Keys to More Persuasive Communication
- Business Can Turn On A Dime
- The Transition from Top Producer to Sales Leader