Bold. Fearless. Authentic.
I’ll be working with two of my favorite clients in two of my favorite cities this week!
Then it’s off to Austin for the 2013 ERA Real Estate International Business Conference, where we will continue the conversation on Driving Value in the New Economy.
A winning value proposition is top of mind top for any organization attempting to differentiate and drive sales growth. My friends from ERA Strother got it right. They invited me to help them kick off their their value proposition project this year.
I was happy to help! What followed was a thorough discovery, definition and design process that included the input of their most important stakeholders: employees and customers. They captured the essence of their culture and what separates them from the competition this way.
Bold. Fearless. Authentic. That is exactly the kind of energy they are going to bring to Austin! Check them out:
Take that! This should be a fun week!
Ryan Estis & Associates is a training and development organization helping companies, leaders, sales people and individual contributors embrace change and achieve breakthrough performance in the new economy. We offer keynotes, live classroom training and online learning that blends interaction, energy and actionable content designed to elevate performance. Contact us for programming inquiries and assistance determining the curriculum that could best support your learning and development objectives.
About The Author
Ryan Estis is a Keynote Speaker & Management Consultant blogging about business performance.
Speaking Preview Video
Subscribe to the Blog
- Do Customers Respond To Your Email Pitch?
- How to Get the Most Out of Feedback
- Managing Mystique: How Ritz-Carlton Delivers Amazing Customer Service
- How to Shorten the Sales Cycle
- 9 Leadership Lessons from the Best Boss I Ever Had
- Blowing Up the Performance Review: Interview with Adobe’s Donna Morris
- This Is What Happened When I Completely Changed My Approach to Sales
- 5 Keys to More Persuasive Communication
- Business Can Turn On A Dime
- The Transition from Top Producer to Sales Leader