The Gift of Leadership
Have you ever worked for an extraordinary leader?
I have. It can be a life-enhancing experience.
Leadership is an awesome responsibility. The best leaders are acutely aware of the impact they have and at the same time recognize that leadership isn’t about them. It is about helping people become who they are capable of becoming in an effort to get the best results.
I consider being on both the receiving and giving end of extraordinary leadership in the video below. The best way to acknowledge receiving the gift of extraordinary leadership is to pay it forward.
Ryan Estis & Associates is a training and development organization helping companies, leaders, sellers and individual contributors embrace change and achieve breakthrough performance in the new economy. We offer keynotes, live classroom training and online learning that blends interaction, energy and actionable content designed to elevate performance. Contact us for programming inquiries and assistance determining the curriculum that could best support your learning and development objectives.
About The Author
Ryan Estis is a Keynote Speaker & Management Consultant blogging about business performance.
Speaking Preview Video
Subscribe to the Blog
- Do Customers Respond To Your Email Pitch?
- How to Get the Most Out of Feedback
- Managing Mystique: How Ritz-Carlton Delivers Amazing Customer Service
- How to Shorten the Sales Cycle
- 9 Leadership Lessons from the Best Boss I Ever Had
- Blowing Up the Performance Review: Interview with Adobe’s Donna Morris
- This Is What Happened When I Completely Changed My Approach to Sales
- Business Can Turn On A Dime
- The Transition from Top Producer to Sales Leader
- When That Little Voice Whispers: This Is Stupid