In Loving Memory: Hal Estis, 1932-2011
My father passed away this weekend after a hard-fought battle with cancer. Our family was inspired by his strength and is grateful for the continued generosity of so many who have reached out to provide support. We take solace and comfort knowing he is in a better place.
My father was a strong and confident man. A storyteller at heart, he embraced living and provided those he touched with energy, enthusiasm and entertainment that is truly unforgettable.
My father was simply one of a kind.
In living he served others as a teacher, coach, father, husband and friend. In leaving he provided those he loved with a shining example of courage and comfort in knowing that he lived a complete and fulfilling life. Those are special gifts.
We will honor his life and legacy this week.
Tabone Komoroski Funeral Home
33650 Solon Rd. Solon, Ohio
Calling hours: Wednesday 4-7pm
Memorial service: Thursday 11am
We love you dad.
Tags: Hal Estis
About The Author
Ryan Estis is a Keynote Speaker & Management Consultant blogging about business performance.
Speaking Preview Video
Subscribe to the Blog
- Do Customers Respond To Your Email Pitch?
- How to Get the Most Out of Feedback
- Managing Mystique: How Ritz-Carlton Delivers Amazing Customer Service
- How to Shorten the Sales Cycle
- 9 Leadership Lessons from the Best Boss I Ever Had
- Blowing Up the Performance Review: Interview with Adobe’s Donna Morris
- This Is What Happened When I Completely Changed My Approach to Sales
- Business Can Turn On A Dime
- The Transition from Top Producer to Sales Leader
- When That Little Voice Whispers: This Is Stupid