Posted July 23, 2011 by Ryan Estis in News
Sun. Good food. Better stories. Cold drinks. Friends. Family. Moments that matter. Memories that last.
Sounds like a good reunion. I am on my way to our family reunion now. Will be in C Town in a few hours and the festivities will begin. It has been too long.
Last weekend we did our brothers weekend/reunion. Great dinners. Better conversation. A little competition. Our weekend now known simply as ‘The Annual’.
Next week I’ll head to the beach for a few days with my best friend from college. A standing summertime tradition. Beach runs. Bikram Yoga. A little business.
I love a good reunion. They offer the opportunity to reflect, relax, reconnect and rejuvenate. They serve as a very real reminder of what is truly most important. The relationships that matter.
On the journey to where you are going it is always helpful to stop for a moment and remember where you’ve been. And embrace the people who have been with you from the start. That stand with you now. Every single step of the way.
About The Author
Ryan Estis is a Keynote Speaker & Management Consultant blogging about business performance.
Speaking Preview Video
Subscribe to the Blog
- Do Customers Respond To Your Email Pitch?
- How to Get the Most Out of Feedback
- Managing Mystique: How Ritz-Carlton Delivers Amazing Customer Service
- How to Shorten the Sales Cycle
- 9 Leadership Lessons from the Best Boss I Ever Had
- Blowing Up the Performance Review: Interview with Adobe’s Donna Morris
- This Is What Happened When I Completely Changed My Approach to Sales
- Business Can Turn On A Dime
- The Transition from Top Producer to Sales Leader
- When That Little Voice Whispers: This Is Stupid