Posted December 23, 2015 by Ryan Estis in News
Thank you for reading, watching, sharing and following this year. After 79 live events all over the world, our team is taking a little break to rejuvenate and get ready for a BIG 2016.
In reflecting on the past year, I am extremely grateful for the generous support of our partners, clients, readers and friends. If you are reading this blog post, I want to personally thank you for the time and attention. I hope it’s made a difference and please know I will continue to focus on delivering ideas that provide impact in 2016!
I wish you and your family a healthy, happy holiday season and peace in the new year!
Ryan Estis helps companies and individual contributors embrace change and achieve breakthrough performance. Each live event blends original research with compelling stories that move participants to take action. Ryan has 20 years of business experience working with the world’s best brands to initiate change, inspire innovation and deliver growth. Learn more about Ryan Estis.
About The Author
Ryan Estis is a Keynote Speaker & Management Consultant blogging about business performance.
Speaking Preview Video
Subscribe to the Blog
- Do Customers Respond To Your Email Pitch?
- How to Get the Most Out of Feedback
- Managing Mystique: How Ritz-Carlton Delivers Amazing Customer Service
- How to Shorten the Sales Cycle
- 9 Leadership Lessons from the Best Boss I Ever Had
- Blowing Up the Performance Review: Interview with Adobe’s Donna Morris
- This Is What Happened When I Completely Changed My Approach to Sales
- Business Can Turn On A Dime
- The Transition from Top Producer to Sales Leader
- When That Little Voice Whispers: This Is Stupid