Learn How to Engage and Retain Top Salespeople
Posted December 12, 2014 by Ryan Estis in Employee Engagement
On Tuesday, Dec. 16, join Modern Survey President Don MacPherson and me in a free, one-hour webinar in which we’ll answer this question and share insights from our new research study on employee engagement in the sales function.
Turnover among top producers can be the kiss of death for any high-performing sales organization. And it’s an increasing threat as the economy continues to improve and employees — especially the best ones — have more options available to them. In this webinar, we’ll examine the key drivers of salespeople’s engagement and what steps leaders must take to build a sales culture that’s a catalyst for breakthrough performance.
If you’re a revenue leader looking to jumpstart sales performance in 2015 or an HR leader looking for ways to motivate your company’s sales team, join us and learn how to better understand the evolving expectations of today’s top sales producers and what you can do right now to improve their engagement and performance.
Ryan Estis helps companies and individual contributors embrace change and achieve breakthrough performance. Each live event blends original research with compelling stories that move participants to take action. Ryan has 20 years of business experience working with the world’s best brands to initiate change, inspire innovation and deliver growth. Learn more about Ryan Estis.
About The Author
Ryan Estis is a Keynote Speaker & Management Consultant blogging about business performance.
Speaking Preview Video
Subscribe to the Blog
- Do Customers Respond To Your Email Pitch?
- How to Get the Most Out of Feedback
- Managing Mystique: How Ritz-Carlton Delivers Amazing Customer Service
- How to Shorten the Sales Cycle
- 9 Leadership Lessons from the Best Boss I Ever Had
- Blowing Up the Performance Review: Interview with Adobe’s Donna Morris
- This Is What Happened When I Completely Changed My Approach to Sales
- Business Can Turn On A Dime
- The Transition from Top Producer to Sales Leader
- When That Little Voice Whispers: This Is Stupid