Conversations That Matter
The high-impact conversation is a critical leadership tool today. We are solving more complex problems, and everyone is feeling strapped for time and distracted. We’re diverting more communications online, which makes sense but they can’t replace those crucial face-to-face conversations.
In this video, I talk about having “conversations that matter” and the role they play in contributing to corporate culture.
About The Author
Ryan Estis is a Keynote Speaker & Management Consultant blogging about business performance.
Speaking Preview Video
Subscribe to the Blog
- Do Customers Respond To Your Email Pitch?
- How to Get the Most Out of Feedback
- Managing Mystique: How Ritz-Carlton Delivers Amazing Customer Service
- How to Shorten the Sales Cycle
- 9 Leadership Lessons from the Best Boss I Ever Had
- Blowing Up the Performance Review: Interview with Adobe’s Donna Morris
- This Is What Happened When I Completely Changed My Approach to Sales
- Business Can Turn On A Dime
- The Transition from Top Producer to Sales Leader
- When That Little Voice Whispers: This Is Stupid