Thank you for making our world a more connected place!
“Celebrating a billion people is very special to me. It’s a moment to honor the people we serve.
For the first time in our history, we’ve made a brand video to express what our place is on this earth.
We believe that the need to open up and connect is what makes us human. It’s what brings us together. It’s what brings meaning to our lives.
Facebook isn’t the first thing people have made to help us connect. We belong to a rich tradition of people making things that bring us together.
Today, we honor this tradition.
We honor the humanity of the people we serve.
We honor the everyday things people have always made to bring us together:
Chairs, doorbells, airplanes, bridges, games. These are all things that connect us.
And now Facebook is a part of this tradition of things that connect us too.
I hope you enjoy this video as much as we do.”
Thanks for helping connect a billion people.
We honor the everyday things that people make to get together and connect.
About The Author
Ryan Estis is a Keynote Speaker & Management Consultant blogging about business performance.
Speaking Preview Video
Subscribe to the Blog
- Do Customers Respond To Your Email Pitch?
- How to Get the Most Out of Feedback
- Managing Mystique: How Ritz-Carlton Delivers Amazing Customer Service
- How to Shorten the Sales Cycle
- 9 Leadership Lessons from the Best Boss I Ever Had
- Blowing Up the Performance Review: Interview with Adobe’s Donna Morris
- This Is What Happened When I Completely Changed My Approach to Sales
- Business Can Turn On A Dime
- The Transition from Top Producer to Sales Leader
- When That Little Voice Whispers: This Is Stupid