We Know Next
I enjoyed spending the last few days renewing connections, expanding my community and participating in the conversation about what is next and new for SHRM Chapter Leaders across the country. The energy, optimism and intent to deliver increasingly more value to it’s membership was evident both in session and during all of the casual conversations throughout the conference. I consider it a privilege to be able to contribute in a small way.
Prior to my session I was invited to the SHRM Social Media Studio for a chat on SHRM10TV Live @ Leadership to discuss brand strategy, social media and my thoughts on what is next for HR. The clip is included and I look forward to continuing the conversation through a number of planned visits, seminars and keynotes for SHRM Chapters in 2011, including my keynote at 2011 National Talent & Staffing Management Conference & Exposition in San Diego.
Thanks SHRM for another great event! As part of our commitment in return we offering SHRM accelerated rates on both our speaking and training portfolio for the remainder of 2010. Any SHRM Chapter inquiring about either our HRCI strategic credit approved special events/workshops or annual conference keynotes should make mention when contacting our office. We look forward to supporting What is Next!
About The Author
Ryan Estis is a Keynote Speaker & Management Consultant blogging about business performance.
Speaking Preview Video
Subscribe to the Blog
- Do Customers Respond To Your Email Pitch?
- How to Get the Most Out of Feedback
- Managing Mystique: How Ritz-Carlton Delivers Amazing Customer Service
- How to Shorten the Sales Cycle
- 9 Leadership Lessons from the Best Boss I Ever Had
- Blowing Up the Performance Review: Interview with Adobe’s Donna Morris
- This Is What Happened When I Completely Changed My Approach to Sales
- Business Can Turn On A Dime
- The Transition from Top Producer to Sales Leader
- When That Little Voice Whispers: This Is Stupid