Twin Cities HR: Conferences & Connections
April 13th is the HRP of MN Spring Conference. I’ll be opening the conference with Employment Branding 2.0 and plan to stick around all day for two outstanding additional sessions and the panel discussion to close out the confernece! The event will focus on Post Recession Strategies (REgroup – REtain – REcruit) and should prove to be a great opportunity to connect with leaders in our local HR community.
May 12 is the TCHRA Spring Conference. Keeping with the recovery and reinvention theme, ‘Leveraging Human Capital During the Economic Recovery’ there is a special opportunity to see a dynamic national speaker take the stage and keynote this event. Simon Bailey is outstanding! I recently had the pleasure of spending a little time with Simon after we both presented at NOHRC in my hometown of Cleveland. He is as brilliant and authentic off the stage as he is on. I can tell you his message is relevant for this time of transformation and includes a powerful blend of inspirational and actionable content. You don’t want to miss Simon!
May 17 the ERE Social Recruiting Summit will be held at Best Buy in Minneapolis where some of the leading national players leveraging social media for talent acquisition will descend on the Twin Cities for the one day event. If your focus is recruiting this is a can’t miss opportunity to learn from a think tank of strong, national practitioners doing exciting work!
Look forward to seeing some old friends, familiar faces and making new connections in the Twin Cities this Spring!
Tags: Human Resources
About The Author
Ryan Estis is a Keynote Speaker & Management Consultant blogging about business performance.
Speaking Preview Video
Subscribe to the Blog
- Do Customers Respond To Your Email Pitch?
- How to Get the Most Out of Feedback
- Managing Mystique: How Ritz-Carlton Delivers Amazing Customer Service
- How to Shorten the Sales Cycle
- 9 Leadership Lessons from the Best Boss I Ever Had
- Blowing Up the Performance Review: Interview with Adobe’s Donna Morris
- This Is What Happened When I Completely Changed My Approach to Sales
- Business Can Turn On A Dime
- The Transition from Top Producer to Sales Leader
- When That Little Voice Whispers: This Is Stupid