The Gift of Happiness
I’ll be traveling back to Ohio on Christmas Eve to spend the holiday with family. It was on this very same trip two years ago where I received the gift of happiness from my all-time favorite Starbucks barista, Lily Olson. She appeared when I needed her and demonstrated how the gift of happiness is one that keeps on giving. I elaborate a bit on her unique approach to pouring happiness in the video below.
People like Lily remind us that there is a better thing than the observance of Christmas day, and that is, Keeping Christmas.
About The Author
Ryan Estis is a Keynote Speaker & Management Consultant blogging about business performance.
Speaking Preview Video
Subscribe to the Blog
- Do Customers Respond To Your Email Pitch?
- How to Get the Most Out of Feedback
- Managing Mystique: How Ritz-Carlton Delivers Amazing Customer Service
- How to Shorten the Sales Cycle
- 9 Leadership Lessons from the Best Boss I Ever Had
- Blowing Up the Performance Review: Interview with Adobe’s Donna Morris
- This Is What Happened When I Completely Changed My Approach to Sales
- Business Can Turn On A Dime
- The Transition from Top Producer to Sales Leader
- When That Little Voice Whispers: This Is Stupid