If every picture tells a story…this is mine.
At least over the last 90 days. Q2. What a fun ride it has been. I am reflecting early.
Q1 was a tough stretch. Life. Lessons.
Q2 was a great stretch. Life. Lessons.
A team of people helped me cross that bridge. I won’t ever forget. Thank you.
I keep reminding myself to occasionally look back and enjoy the view.
Here is what it look liked in Q2. At least a few highlights anyway.
Almost halftime. Feeling ready.
About The Author
Ryan Estis is a Keynote Speaker & Management Consultant blogging about business performance.
Speaking Preview Video
Subscribe via RSS
Subscribe via Email
- Do Customers Respond To Your Email Pitch?
- How To Perform Better Under Pressure: My Interview with Elite Golf Coach Nick Bradley
- How to Get the Most Out of Feedback
- Managing Mystique: How Ritz-Carlton Delivers Amazing Customer Service
- Blowing Up the Performance Review: Interview with Adobe's Donna Morris
- 9 Leadership Lessons from the Best Boss I Ever Had
- Why Everyone Ignores Your Email Sales Pitch
- 5 Keys to More Persuasive Communication
- Throw Up Nervous
- Are You Funny?